Soundview is full of insanely nice people who seem super creative. Like any somewhat new school (only 12 years old) we have things to iron out and get perfected, but I think it will be a really cool opportunity. It is such a different experience from a public school. I am soooooo not used to the word "retention" meaning keeping students and parents at the school. I'm used to that meaning YOU WILL STAY BACK. Funny how certain words will always mean certain things for me after my Davis experience (or maybe just public schools in general).
It appears that my class will have 12, yes I said 12 (Davis girls...is this making you puke yet?) students in my class this year. There is obviously room for 18 in each room, so there is DEFINITELY the potential (and hope of the school) to get some more. That number is so low I almost can't believe it.
No comments:
Post a Comment