Saturday, August 22, 2009

Edmonds Dog Beach








We drove about 1/2 an hour north/west to the Edmonds Dog Beach.
It was huge (we were there at low tide) and there were tons of friendly dogs, but still LOTS of space. Harper was incredibly friendly and even tried to play with a dog for a bit (wow!).
There was insane seaweed everywhere and it was sort of a death trap and a bit gooey but it was fun. There were also blackberry bushes everywhere and Tom and I went a little "tourist" on the dog beach and started picking them.
I think we will attempt a pie or something tonight.
Harper swam/ran in the water and chased dogs and it was WAY WAY better than him at the dog park.
I'm starting to think (in my Caesar Milan way) that I am more stressed at the dog park and sort of waiting for annoying dogs to annoy him, compared to how I am at a big dog beach. Maybe Harper's snappiness is all my fault.
Dogs dogs dogs dogs. For those who know Quincy...I am on the hunt for a Quincy replacement as a sister for Harper. Tom is NOT into this idea....but I figure once we buy a place and get settled maybe maybe he will warm up to this. I have found Quincy's twin online and I hope more turn up.

No comments:

Post a Comment