Sunday, August 16, 2009

Thank you cards

Oh my goodness. I have a giant depression in my right ring finger from writing not even 1/3 of the thank you notes from the wedding. I have cried twice from trying to express how much I love someone, and I feel like I have run a marathon. Thank you notes are amazing, but they are exhausting! I wrote 10 and I think Tom wrote 6 or something. My handwriting is now messy and jerky because my hand muscles have never worked this hard before in their life. I am missing the brief Seattle sun (but still just NOT as hot as I'd like it), and so I am taking a break.

2 comments:

  1. i can't believe you guys missed galena pass and redfish lake! based on your description, i'm guessing you took a right on sun valley road and went up and over trail creek pass. again, i'm sorry about my poor direction-giving abilities! good to hear that you've made it to seattle, though. good luck to both of you on your first days of work.
    -naomi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Naomi! We were super sad to miss the lake. Stupid GPS contraption. Once again we had the most incredible time with you and are discussing our options of buying near Ketchum. The idea is that your school will be hiring and will want me....and Tom can work for the Forest Service.

    ReplyDelete