Friday, August 21, 2009

Dog Park - First Attempt


Oh man. It's like a change in the world going to the dog park again in a big city.

It's really not so different from Chicago, however Harper is no longer a puppy who loves all dogs. Now he is a grumpy old man who growls WAY too often.

I was there about an hour. It is nine thousand/million (not really) times the size of the St. Ronan park, and it is one of the SMALLEST in the city. Good lord that is crazy. It is way bigger than even the Chicago one I used to go to.

We ran into two dog walkers who each brought probably 7-8 dogs. The rest of the dogs around were totally fine, but when 15 come inside in a matter of 5 minutes it is just a little overwhelming I think.

Harper only did minor growling. I kept correcting him and making him NOT stand next to me and protect me. There are just SO many dogs for him to get all figured out, it is insane. On the upside, it took me about a 7 minute drive which is way less than I figured it would be. Another plus for our house and it's location.

No comments:

Post a Comment