Sunday, February 21, 2010

Sticky Delicious Ribs

One of the blogs I follow has some delicious recipes! This is the first one I have made....but I just made another awesome one tonight. Check it out. She's a really good writer (and cook!)

I made her recipe for Sticky Asian Spareribs and they were great.
Our PCC (think mini Whole Foods) didn't have spareribs...so we got pork ribs of some other sort, but I don't think it mattered one bit. They were good to the last drop.

I actually did follow her recipe completely (aside from not using spareribs), so no changes to make here. Eat up and lick your fingers - it really is sticky and yummy.

2 comments:

  1. The ribs came out really good! BUT-they did not look as wonderful as your picture, and they weren't super sticky! Maybe because we used boneless ribs?? Regardless, they were YUMMY!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmm dunno why yours weren't sticky. The picture is the best out of a BUNCH. Maybe our ribs were fattier because they weren't actually spare ribs? I have no clue.

    ReplyDelete