Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Cinnamon Roll Muffins

I've been reading this blog: Daily Unadventures in Cooking
It's got some great recipes. Not to mention it has an adorable name. I wish I had an adorable name!!! Any ideas?

So I was home sick with bronchitis (otherwise known as the cough of death) and I was feeling mildly better, better enough to bake something and to start a sourdough starter too.

I used this recipe from this blog for Cinnamon Roll Muffins.

I would give them a C+. Tom says he gives them a C. Oh wait now he's saying a B-. My co-worker Matt loved them and would probably give them an A. Tom adds that they were, "somewhat dry, had no icing, were not gooey, and were not like a real cinnamon roll." Those were my thoughts EXACTLY. I ended up handing them out to people at work because we weren't eating them.

With that said, I might try making them again, but I would first try to figure out how to make them not soooooo dense. I think the giant fat kid living inside of me would also make a cream cheese frosting.
They did look super cool though!

1 comment: