Monday, August 9, 2010

Cabo and Friends

I haven't blogged in a LONG time. I told myself from the start that I would only do it if I "felt like it." After the most amazing vacation trip ever, I felt the need. I'm also bored and avoiding vacuuming the house that got amazingly dirty in the six days I was gone.


So seven us met up in Cabo. I was trying to figure out exactly how long I knew everyone. I know I remember meeting Courtney before middle school because she was on the other side of the cabin from me at Camp Jewell. I met Erin H. in 6th grade at the bus stop after she moved from Texas. I met Leora in 6th grade too. I became friends with Sara d in 7th grade, and Sara N in 8th grade language arts class. I swear to good god that I knew Erin T before high school, but I do remember 9th grade soccer together. So at the longest I have known some of these girls since I was 10!!! Yes I began 6th grade at 10.

It was a relaxing and amazing 5-6 days in Mexico. The house was to die for and the company couldn't have been better. Sunbathing, being in the pool, being at the beach, playing bananagrams, reminiscing about old times, dancing, eating, it was incredible and I am so thankful to have such amazing friends.

Thank you guys for the most wonderful time!

1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad you're baaaaaack in the blogosphere. I'm also glad that you and the "girls" reunited - and that you're still crazy, after all these years. My only comment: BANANA!

    ReplyDelete