Friday, November 27, 2009

Thanksgiving is yummy

Thanksgiving was a success! Seven people fed and full. The brussel sprouts might have caused a "stink" if you get my drift....but other than that we were all happy.


The turkey was moist and amazing. The brine was super simple and I feel like a pro! Homemade cranberry sauce, stuffing (Pepperidge Farm), sweet potatoes and marshmallows (yum), corn, mashed potatoes, peas and onions, brussel sprouts roasted with apples, turkey, gravy!

Thanks to the Hodgman clan for coming out! Thanks to Liane for making the gravy (I don't know how). Thanks to my parents for calling and making me feel like they were here. Fun times!

Leftovers today on a big sandwich were amazing. Time for some shopping.

1 comment:

  1. OH - the pix are fantastic. I now feel like I was part of the dinner, even though I was here in W.Htfd., battling a migraine...

    Great job, Amerton. You are the best!
    Ma

    ReplyDelete