Monday, September 21, 2009

Salty / Savory / Sweet: The great bageling

Salty / Savory / Sweet: The great bageling

Tom and I have decided that since there is NO bagel store in the Ballard/Greenwood/Phinney Ridge neighborhood, but plenty of storefronts for rent.....we should open a Bagel Store. We'll see if this idea ever pans out...but you never know Seattle, Harper's Bagels might be right around the corner. Or Tom's idea of Hodgman's Bagels - he's convinced people will think Hodgman is jewish. How about Harper's Bagel Bazaar?

I am going to make my first batch this weekend, and this blog has TOTALLY encouraged me.

3 comments:

  1. yes!!!! do it.

    I wonder if you could pay nancy at lox stock to give you her recipe... that is how she got started with some other company in CT...

    yum.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not sure that I think Nancy's recipe is the best. I mean don't get me wrong, I loved working at Lox Stock, however my dad HATED their bagels. Not sure they would be million-dollar makers. Although I suppose they are million-dollar makers for her and Tommy (remember him???).

    ReplyDelete
  3. DO IT!! And I vote for Harper's Bagel Bazaar-def.

    ReplyDelete